Search This Blog

#WCW @NancyOnTheAir

My WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY this week is:

Radio Chick & Philanthropist, Ms. Nancy Rodriguez!!
 

 If you grew up in the 805 like me, you know the voice of Nancy Rodriguez, but unless you've been blessed by her or worked hard beside her, you dont know Nancy like I do! ;)


 Nancy Rodriguez  @NANCYONTHEAIR is known locally as the spunky voice of our local radio station Q104.7, But she is also a board member of the Young Leaders Society of Ventura County, the organization that gave me my first scholarship & inspired me to change my career goal to become a Community Organizer and Non-Profit business owner. Thanks to Nancy and a few others, I have a fire lit under me and am excited to help bring change!!



 Nancy is involved in quite a few charitable events throughout the year that benefit youth in my community which I LOVE about her!! :) Please follow her on FB & twitter to keep up on Holiday giving!



Here are a few events she is involved with annually:

The United Way of Ventura County Young Leaders Society (YLS) is comprised of young professionals who believe in generating positive change in our community by promoting the value of education to the youth of our county. We give, advocate and volunteer to inspire others and develop solutions that meet the needs of those most at-risk. In addition, all our members get a chance to cultivate their professional skills and have fun in the process!

Can you find me??? ;)

Thank You Chica!! You are a light & an inspiration!!



Would YOU like to make a difference in YOUR community????

 Or donate to a local charity in benefit of foster children just by sipping champagne & shopping for makeup at this month's AVON Sunday Champagne Brunch benefiting ComfortProject.org
click on the image to RSVP on the Facebook Event Page
 RSVP to me ASAP! theavonelady@gmail.com or visit www.youravon.com/avonelady to participate in the eParty 10/11/13 - 10/31/13 (use code: APCOMFORT).
The proceeds will be donated to the Comfort Project. 

No comments:

AddThis