Search This Blog

Campaign #24 --my picks & more!!

Campaign 24 is in & FILLED with fabulous finds!! :) order through me or my site for deals through 10/9/13 @ noon.

The first is Avon's newest scent: Passion
I personally LOVE this scent & am featuring it at my next Avon party!! 

Holiday gifts galor!! 

Tricks & Tools of the trade: DIY SMOLDERING EYES

DIY ANGEL WINGS

How perfect are these for busy girls!?!

AVON's best sellers: 

LOVE LOVE LOVE to try before I buy!! Sample our hottest scents & choose one you like best for a FREE LARGE BOTTLE!

Clear skin from Avon:

October is Breadt Cancer Awareness month & AVON works hard all year long to fight Breast Cancer, now it's our turn-- purchase the following items to donate through AVON:

Meet Mark. --those headphones tho!!

Personalized gift-giving!! 

Beautiful sets!

Jewelry Sale!!!!!!!!!!

Gift-giving made easy!

Hello Kitty & Minnie Mouse! ❤️❤️❤️

How cute is this gingerbread house??

& these ornaments are killing me! ;) lol

MUST get my son this hat!! 

Is it ok for ME to get the suitcase??!!
Great deals!

Check out my eBrochure for links to the Avon gift guide & current outlet prices!! 

No comments:

AddThis