Search This Blog

Campaign #23 (Due 9/25) My Picks:

Campaign #23 is here, & filled with Holiday deals and styles to last through Fall!

Check out the following for a "few" of my favorites from the current eBrochure, and be sure to flip through the page of my eBrochure yourself and use my AVONeLady Order Form to "hand in" your order to me for processing :) (or use the code at the bottom and visit AVONeLady.AvonRepresentative..com to receive free shipping stright to your door! -- & be sure to Register as a customer first for continued deals and superior service!)

The following are a few of my favorite products and specials from the current AVON eBrochure (#23)


I am LOVING a Nutcracker themed Christmas!
 


Lets talk Make-up:





Nifty lil scent guide--

Hers:
His:

Great way to try it out or use your fav for Holiday traveling!! 

ANEW guide:
Have u met Mark. ?? --blog post coming SOON! 


Now lets talk JEWELRY, shall we?? 



HELLO KITTY!! Eeeeeeeee!!! ;) 

For the SUPERMAN in your life:




Can't forget the kids!! 




Love these products! && these PRICES!!!


Buy one, GET TWO?!!? 

Perfect your brows on the go with this lil brow kit:

Scents of the Season to set the mood:


Click on the image to browse ALL the current AVON catalogs!!

No comments:

AddThis