Search This Blog

#WCW: @According2Kana

Its my very first #WCW & I am featuring my AVON inspiration: Ms. 

 #WCW means Woman Crush Wednesday, and since Avon's Makeup Maven Contest is coming up, I chose 2012 winner: Ms. Kana Brown! 
--I am hoping to win Avon Makeup Maven for 2013 Just like Kana did for 2012! I followed her on twitter last year after getting interested in Avon and I love how she embodies the new age Avon Lady from her sweet amicability to her mad makeup skills-- she has inspired me to continue on with Avon & help re-create what the Avon Lady is today!

Fell in Love while watching her NY adventures as Makeup Maven


 Kana's just got a way about her where she always looks fly but never seems like she had to try-- a TRUE new age Avon Lady!! YOU GO GIRL!!
 

 Check out her blog at:  
 for how-to's, makeup tips&tricks, & current style trends!

& Visit her website www.KANABROWN.com 
for more info or to contact her.




















Check Back throughout the week for more news and deals, and come back next wed for another #WCW

No comments:

AddThis